RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'Link' (141)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Arkansas?

I have noticed you go pretty much through every border state around us, but seem to doge ARKANSAS. I am sad :( well no not really. Well any…

Started by Darren (Mr. Waddles) Waddles

5 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Alice (The Aisling)

Fast Food Folk Song finalist for contest of awesome!!!!

So, Weezer is running a contest through YouTube and they're looking for the funniest music video on YouTube. And guess who's leading with 2…

Started by Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope)

9 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Gumbo123

Rhett And Link Logo?

How did you guys make the Logo? And anyone who can help me with a logo? (I PAY)     Please Answer :-)

Started by Simon Langhoff (Skin-walker)

6 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Simon Langhoff (Skin-walker)

K-Mod

Global Comedic Domination

The above graph is displayed as a part of "Rhett&Link's Story", which can be viewed from the About tab or via the link. Now, accordi…

Started by Kevin (UniSeal)

0 Jan 28, 2011

what do u think about website about r&l :D

So my friend (lianne) and I (femke) had this project for school: make a website... And because we're both love your music, we decided to do…

Started by Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow

2 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by ✞JeanWifeMoMhorphin✞

Acting under another's direction?

I know you guys fuel your own ideas and create original material at a consistent pace which obviously leads you to be very busy individuals…

Started by Tyler (Polywoxitron!)

5 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Tyler (Polywoxitron!)

#3 Which has the cuter baby picture rhett or link

i've been wondering! I think everyone or just me has thought about rhett and links baby pics...that would be cool if they were born in the…

Started by Briana Davis( Jagirock)

2 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Cee ( The Platysombat)

Ever Wanted Your Name Tattooed On My Body?

For a while now, I've been straddling the fence on whether or not to join the ranks of the tattooed, and today I finally walked into the ta…

Started by Milo Klos (Shrewnicorn)

10 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by linds (elesQuig)

Very Very burning question for rhett and link (about stroopwafels and swedish fish)

Ok... so Sofia (Skvadern) and I (the one that has send you stroopwafels :P) had a discussion in the chat room... Topic: wich tastes better:…

Started by Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow

4 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow

R&L thanked on Weezer's album "Hurley"

I'm about 2 months late on this but I'm finally getting around to posting it. I am a major Weezer fanatic and when I saw them thanked on "H…

Started by Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope)

2 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Sara (Squinchilla)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service