RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'link' (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

B.E.A.S.T. Kast Kwestion

So I was wondering.... whatever happened to the "B.E.A.S.T. Kast"s that y'all used to do? I'm part of the younger generation of mythical be…

Started by Sarah (PopulusLignaPrincess)

2 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Sarah (PopulusLignaPrincess)

Rhett and Link Sheet Music

Hey, I was wondering if Rhett and Link could release sheet music to some of their songs? (Like "I am a Thoughtful Guy,", "Two Guys, 600 Pil…

Started by John C. (Invisible Train)

0 Aug 17, 2012

Future According to Rhett Ideas

Does anyone have some good ideas for an episode of the future according to Rhett??? If so than please share your ideas.

Started by Brennan Jeppson

2 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by John C. (Invisible Train)

Can I Get Your Thumbs Up?

Rhett and/or Link, My buddy and I are about to start our sophomore season of our podcast, Survivor Talk with D& D. Last season we had…

Started by Dwaine Stroud

2 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Dwaine Stroud

How good do you know each other?!

Okay, here is my video idea for R&L.   It should be like a game between the two of them. Okay, say you have one minute.   Okay, Link ha…

Started by Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)

21 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Garrett (Gangsta Dragon)

IDEA FOR RHETT AND LINK STORE!!!

Many of you may or may not know that when you buy a pair of Rhett and Link mythical shoes, it comes with a Rhett and Link guitar pick (as s…

Started by Brad Rutkowski

0 Aug 8, 2012

Would You Rather? Angry Birds

Which Angry Birds character would you rather be? Guide below. Type: Power Red Bird: None Blue Bird: Small, but can multiply by three Yellow…

Started by INVALID [The Dreidel]

2 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by RattixNova606

Discussion Topics

I think Rhett and Link should do an episode of GMM dedicated to those going to college for the first time. They could give us some tips and…

Started by DrMrSuperAwesomeGuy

0 Jul 31, 2012

Link's sweet frames

So, Link, what make and model are those tortoiseshell glasses you rock? I want to look like a bigshot Youtube guy!

Started by Ben Constantinople

1 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by ART3M1SS (jackodile)

Does anyone know what episode of GMM this is?

Where Link throws his shoe at Rhett? I think it's hilarious and i want it to be in next weeks episode where they do a montage of their grea…

Started by ChiaTrav22

1 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Lysh Fish

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service