RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'Link' (141)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Music?

Anybody wonder what kind of music Rhett and Link listen to? Did I not see an episode when they talked about it? Has it been talked about ye…

Started by Cole (Colo Colo) Arn

0 Mar 20, 2012

Favorite type of music?

Rhett and Link what are your favorite types of music? Mine is grunge! I also like alternative and rock!

Started by Lathan Page

0 Mar 19, 2012

Rhett and Link in Old Sac

I just wanted to ask something of Rhett and Link, or perhaps someone in the kommunity can answer this.  I was driving through Old Sac in Sa…

Started by Brian (Super Golem)

4 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Gumbo123

Rhett and Link were in an Epic Rap Battle of History!

Rhett and Link played the Wright Brothers in today's (2/16/12) Epic Rap Battle of History. They were up against the Mario Bros. Luigi( nice…

Started by Chris Bartoldus

3 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)

Hey Rhett & Link! Will you check out my video and plug my campaign in your next vlog?

Hey Rhett and Link! I'm working on a campaign to raise funds and awareness for an amazing project! Please check out my interview! Here's…

Started by Ashli Haynes

0 Jan 10, 2012

Mythical Evolutions

You two have created an amazing shoe in 2010 and everyone loves them, but its 2012 now and i think a new shoe should be created for your vi…

Started by Daniel Angel

11 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by TrueAlias(Peryton)

Rhett and Link should do a video with who?

I think Rhett and Link should do a video with SMOSH!! it would DEFINITLY rule...  And I think they should have a contest on the RAL (rhett…

Started by Gracie (PickleMonster)

2 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)

I have an idea: Rhett and Link on Rock Band Network

It was just an idea. The Rock Band Network is a place where people can submit their music and get paid by selling them on Rock Band 3.   ht…

Started by Nathaniel Thomas Whitlock

0 Sep 18, 2011

I found this..

On a site called wins.failblog.org. It's awesome! Anyways when I saw it I noticed it wasn't just any win.. It was a Rhett and Link win! Fro…

Started by Amorina

0 Sep 15, 2011

Commercial Kings (season 1) Finale! ;)

This summer, we have obtained first class entertainment coming from our favourite Commercial Kings Rhett and Link! But, ladies and gentleme…

Started by Maria (Slinky-crested Owl)

0 Aug 26, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service