RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Nikki Reed (Chickcharnie)'s Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Lyre Loxley Leander Loman Legacy Lexton Leland Laughlin (an homage to your bff?) Lou…"

Nikki Reed (Chickcharnie) replied Nov 22, 2009 to Baby Neal Brainstorming: What should Link's son be named?

216 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by tobias maneschijn

"I've got a few. I've ALWAYS loved You've Got Mail (and Sleepless in Seattle, of cour…"

Nikki Reed (Chickcharnie) replied Nov 16, 2009 to What's Your Favorite Movie?

26 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Charbel (Randler Wolf)

"I've got a friend that's in seminary. I think she's taken over four years of Greek a…"

Nikki Reed (Chickcharnie) replied Nov 16, 2009 to Any other languages?

37 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow

"Je parle Francais. Mais je ne parle pas tres bien. Ou est la bibliotheque? Ou est la…"

Nikki Reed (Chickcharnie) replied Nov 14, 2009 to Any other languages?

37 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow

"Funny you should bring this up! My husband and I have a long-standing disagreement a…"

Nikki Reed (Chickcharnie) replied Nov 4, 2009 to What's your Speeding Ticket Story?

10 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Sara (The_Waitress)

"I frequently get the Unibrow song stuck in my head. Not sure why. It's not really my…"

Nikki Reed (Chickcharnie) replied Nov 2, 2009 to What's your current RaLearworm?

18 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Sara (Squinchilla)

"Teresa, I have always liked the name Paisley as a first name! I forgot about that on…"

Nikki Reed (Chickcharnie) replied Oct 24, 2009 to What are you going to name YOUR kids?

23 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Corrie J (Dunehobbit)

"Well, I've got one at the moment. Her name is Holly Madelyn. I'm liking the name Oak…"

Nikki Reed (Chickcharnie) replied Oct 24, 2009 to What are you going to name YOUR kids?

23 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Corrie J (Dunehobbit)

"Everytime I hear the name Lambert, I can't help but sing the song, "Lambert, the she…"

Nikki Reed (Chickcharnie) replied Oct 23, 2009 to Baby Neal Brainstorming: What should Link's son be named?

216 Apr 17, 2011

"I've actually heard of someone naming their child this already. Ashley Parker Angel…"

Nikki Reed (Chickcharnie) replied Oct 23, 2009 to Baby Neal Brainstorming: What should Link's son be named?

216 Apr 17, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service