RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Jack Stevenson The RowelPyranto's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Well Rhett and Link were just having fun, I was too so that discussion is done! Now…"

Jack Stevenson The RowelPyranto replied Oct 2, 2009 to Fe-mells VS Mells Rap battle!

103 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by AmberVV

"OK Aly and Cate, at least you replied that's great, yeah my rhymes aren't bliss but…"

Jack Stevenson The RowelPyranto replied Oct 2, 2009 to Fe-mells VS Mells Rap battle!

103 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by AmberVV

"So Rhett and Link, who do you think you are? Putting us down and our rhymes in a jar…"

103 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by AmberVV

"Seriously Cara? Yes it matters who wins! Us men aren't gonna give in! We are gonna f…"

103 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by AmberVV

"So I'm reading your little rap jokes while sippin a coke, somethings you said almost…"

103 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by AmberVV

"Emily you're right, our raps weren't all that, but let's take a re-cap! The only rea…"

103 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by AmberVV

"I'm sorry but i gotta rhyme on this, something that was said one time, You say that…"

Jack Stevenson The RowelPyranto replied Oct 1, 2009 to Fe-mells VS Mells Rap battle!

103 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by AmberVV

"Now listen here, the mells aren't here to tie, to say otherwise would be a lie, Yes…"

Jack Stevenson The RowelPyranto replied Oct 1, 2009 to Fe-mells VS Mells Rap battle!

103 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by AmberVV

"Now I'm gonna say, you girls are ok, maybe more but hey, you girls so nice and yes y…"

103 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by AmberVV

"The thing I begin to see, is that Fee's enjoy dissin' me, now listen guys, don't let…"

103 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by AmberVV

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service