RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Hannah Hancock (Twili)'s Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay, I am going to start a blog for you to answer to this. Go to my page to see it…"

Hannah Hancock (Twili) replied Apr 11, 2013 to Story For You To Create (if you are a member of the kommunity,please look at this)

17 May 11, 2013
Reply by Hannah Hancock (Twili)

"But, you guys do get to put the first line and everything, so , ya know, go ahead an…"

Hannah Hancock (Twili) replied Apr 11, 2013 to Story For You To Create (if you are a member of the kommunity,please look at this)

17 May 11, 2013

"Thanks! Hope you can participate:)"

17 May 11, 2013

"I don't mean to sound rude, or any thing like that , but I just kinda want to start…"

17 May 11, 2013

"Both. Make a character to start off with and a story revolving around that character…"

17 May 11, 2013

"How are you confused, and I'll help clarify."

17 May 11, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service