RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Robin Dufilho (Puck)'s Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"My Mythical Beast is Puck. Puck is also known as "Robin (hey, that's actually my nam…"

Robin Dufilho (Puck) replied Mar 11, 2010 to What is your Mythical Beast name, Why did you pick it and what does it mean???

192 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Megan (bashark)

"I'd rather have credit taken away from me. I mean, if what I did was a worthwhile co…"

Robin Dufilho (Puck) replied Feb 26, 2010 to Would you rather be remembered for something you didn't do, or forgotten for something you did?

3 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow

"Tennessee is a really nice state. The fall is beautiful, they have great cities to l…"

Robin Dufilho (Puck) replied Jan 6, 2010 to Best State?

8 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Robin Dufilho (Puck)

"What are you looking for? Beach? Mountains? Big cities? The ability to travel to oth…"

Robin Dufilho (Puck) replied Jan 2, 2010 to Best State?

8 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Robin Dufilho (Puck)

"After much thought, my favorite 'L' name for Link's son is Lazarus It's got a Bibli…"

Robin Dufilho (Puck) replied Dec 8, 2009 to Baby Neal Brainstorming: What should Link's son be named?

216 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by tobias maneschijn

"My first Kast was the Phobia Show - the first show of 2009. I think I've only missed…"

Robin Dufilho (Puck) replied Oct 14, 2009 to What was your first RhettandLinKast Live?

13 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Timothy

"Here is the review I posted to Amazon this morning: Filmmakers Rhett and Link take…"

Robin Dufilho (Puck) replied Sep 24, 2009 to Looking for Ms. Locklear REVIEWS

27 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Jaymie Nunnery (Jayameez Cat)

"I told my parents that I need glasses because I couldn't see the board in high schoo…"

Robin Dufilho (Puck) replied Sep 19, 2009 to Link, where are your glasses in "Looking for Miss Locklear?"

42 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Melly

"Here are my suggestions.... Seko (Japanese) - Water spirit which can be heard makin…"

Robin Dufilho (Puck) replied Sep 17, 2009 to Choose Link's Mythical Beast! [Closed]

40 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Claire (Flying Penguin)

"I am Puck. Puck is also known as "Robin (hey, that's actually my name) Goodfellow"…"

Robin Dufilho (Puck) replied Sep 17, 2009 to so we are mythical beast well what kind of randler mythical beast are you?

32 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Joey chewbaquatch

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service