RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Claire (Flying Penguin)'s Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Love the idea. Even though I have been resistant to posting my picture online, I jus…"

Claire (Flying Penguin) replied Oct 1, 2009 to "Pleasure Pop" Montage: Posted in Videos [Closed]

67 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Teresa U - Twin Phoenix - TnT

"Whoops! Here is the Picture as an attachment file."

Claire (Flying Penguin) replied Oct 1, 2009 to KBE: RandLer Mascot Design [Closed]

154 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Major Fracas (Al-mi'raj)

"I hope it is not too late. Drawing the trademark eyebrows took longer than I thought…"

Claire (Flying Penguin) replied Oct 1, 2009 to KBE: RandLer Mascot Design [Closed]

154 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Major Fracas (Al-mi'raj)

"Love the alliteration suggestions you guys. It's as if the difficulty of finding Lin…"

Claire (Flying Penguin) replied Oct 1, 2009 to Choose Link's Mythical Beast! [Closed]

40 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Claire (Flying Penguin)

"I thought the yeti was real! Ah man it's like finding out Santa Claus is leaving coa…"

Claire (Flying Penguin) replied Sep 24, 2009 to Choose Link's Mythical Beast! [Closed]

40 Nov 26, 2009

"Thank you for posting this Aaron. I was worth watching the highlights of the VCR vid…"

Claire (Flying Penguin) replied Sep 24, 2009 to your first vidoes and things prior to getting online

10 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Jess Guerin

"I found out I needed glasses in the seventh grade when I kept on squinting when the…"

Claire (Flying Penguin) replied Sep 24, 2009 to Link, where are your glasses in "Looking for Miss Locklear?"

42 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Melly

"what about a mix of chia and feral cat? The Feral Chia... "

Claire (Flying Penguin) replied Sep 24, 2009 to Choose Link's Mythical Beast! [Closed]

40 Nov 26, 2009

"nice suggestions. I wonder if they would ever chrome key the green out for special e…"

40 Nov 26, 2009

"Thanks Lynn. I wasnt sure where this thread sound go :) "

40 Nov 26, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service