RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)'s Discussions (228)

Discussions Replied To (205) Replies Latest Activity

"That would be cool.. But R&L and Smosh both have a different style of video and…"

Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo) replied Jan 3, 2012 to Rhett and Link should do a video with who?

2 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo)

"I would dance til I died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for a klondike bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo) replied Jan 3, 2012 to What would YOU do for a klondike bar?

24 Jan 10, 2012

"HM... well, out of the two choices.. Pepsi! but other, SPRITE!!!!!!!!!!"

Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo) replied Jan 3, 2012 to Mountain Dew, Pepsi, or Other?

17 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Alan Davidson

"The mythical shoes are the coolest! but... i think they should expand their collecti…"

Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo) replied Jan 3, 2012 to Mythical Evolutions

11 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by TrueAlias(Peryton)

"Oooh! fancy!.... But i am sure if you put the prices people would stop asking the q…"

Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo) replied Dec 27, 2011 to What Equipment Do You Use for Audio/Video?

27 Jul 18, 2015
Reply by Dominic

"We usually wait until around noon...late afternoon to think about opening presents..…"

Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo) replied Dec 26, 2011 to MERRY CHARISMA WRIST!

1 Dec 26, 2011

"engineers...? weirrdd... ALOL! they were both engineers.. they are seriously and for…"

Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo) replied Dec 26, 2011 to Do Rhett and Link have other jobs?

2 Dec 26, 2011

"They did for me! fits perfect! like the shoes were made especially for me and my fee…"

Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo) replied Dec 26, 2011 to the mythical shoe sizes of mythicality

4 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Cason Asher (Hippogriff)

"ha... haha... hahahahha.. no. that makes me scared of bunnies now...... : S"

Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo) replied Dec 23, 2011 to Doesn't this give you that warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

2 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Katie【Unicorndawg】

"(let me get my werid out... AH! i was mentioned!) OOH! that be cooll to see them do…"

Shanelka Barboan(ChenaLeo) replied Dec 21, 2011 to make a song for EACH OTHER!

20 Dec 21, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service