RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Jace (Dire Wolf)'s Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"[REPLY THREAD 4] Oh right, Khaleesi xD   Well, I meant Queen of Westeros. Khaleesi i…"

Jace (Dire Wolf) replied Aug 4, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Jace (Dire Wolf)

"Okie, yeah, I will probably create that discussion tomorrow... And I know, me either…"

Jace (Dire Wolf) replied Aug 3, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"hahaha!!! I actually laughed out loud at that! Bitch slap him, hahaha I hope they ge…"

Jace (Dire Wolf) replied Aug 2, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"Sheryl! Pull your shit together! haha, nah it's alright... I was always telling my f…"

Jace (Dire Wolf) replied Aug 2, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"[REPLY THREAD 3] Ah yes, Balon Greyjoy... He died? I'm pretty sure he is still aliv…"

71 Aug 27, 2015

"Yeah, exactly. I hope she does too... but the Starks have been through so much, I co…"

Jace (Dire Wolf) replied Aug 1, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"Grrrr, we need to move on from Arya before I virtually punch you!! :P Can we talk ab…"

Jace (Dire Wolf) replied Aug 1, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"Alright, Podge it is! XD What?! :O     Oh shit! I feel like that can only be a good…"

71 Aug 27, 2015

"Oh yeah, Pod, lmao... Whoops! I like Podge better, haha Oh my gosh!!! Are you seriou…"

Jace (Dire Wolf) replied Jul 31, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"Yeah, now that I think about it, I don't think Tywin and Stannis would ever work tog…"

Jace (Dire Wolf) replied Jul 31, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service