RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Jace (Dire Wolf)'s Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"First Reply: Haha, if you hugged Sam, you would probably disappear for a bit. But ma…"

Jace (Dire Wolf) replied Aug 10, 2015 to SPOILERS: What predictions do you have for Season 6?!

14 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Jace (Dire Wolf)

"Well yeah, that's why I think Dany has the best chance of winning the throne, cuz sh…"

Jace (Dire Wolf) replied Aug 9, 2015 to SPOILERS: What predictions do you have for Season 6?!

14 Aug 12, 2015

"Oh yeah, he was pretty creepy and weird... I really liked how they did the escape in…"

Jace (Dire Wolf) replied Aug 9, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"I doubt that aswell... but perhaps Melisandre with her Lord of Light can conjure som…"

Jace (Dire Wolf) replied Aug 7, 2015 to SPOILERS: What predictions do you have for Season 6?!

14 Aug 12, 2015

"Oh yeah, that part was really sad... Where was that? Qarth? It was in that weird tem…"

Jace (Dire Wolf) replied Aug 7, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"Well, Jon accidentally figured out Valyrian Steel also kills them... but that's not…"

Jace (Dire Wolf) replied Aug 5, 2015 to SPOILERS: What predictions do you have for Season 6?!

14 Aug 12, 2015

"Hahaha, Bronn! That would be great, I love that guy... That would definitely make Ty…"

Jace (Dire Wolf) replied Aug 5, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"Woah! I think you just blew my mind... So you are proposing the idea that potentiall…"

Jace (Dire Wolf) replied Aug 4, 2015 to SPOILERS: What predictions do you have for Season 6?!

14 Aug 12, 2015

"Oh, I know exactly what you mean... I just love how Khaleesi pretty much took contro…"

Jace (Dire Wolf) replied Aug 4, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"I am currently reading Book 3, and just thought of something as I was reading a part…"

Jace (Dire Wolf) replied Aug 4, 2015 to SPOILERS: What predictions do you have for Season 6?!

14 Aug 12, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service