RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe)'s Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Aww, yep really pissed I wonder what he's going to do when he does finds out, and ye…"

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Jul 31, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Jace (Dire Wolf)

"Haha aww, yep Drogon! yay :)  ...oh I'm still not going to tell you anything that ha…"

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Jul 31, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"Aw ok that's fine then, you're welcome :) ...And it turned out to be good it rescued…"

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Jul 30, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"Oh.. Didn't notice you made that mistake :P Crap I've read them all and just mention…"

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Jul 30, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"LOADS OF  SPOILERS!!! --------------------------------------------------------------…"

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Jul 29, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"Good question I have no idea what happened to him. Yeah, even though Robb did that h…"

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Jul 29, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"From the way things are going I don't think the Starks have much chance, but who kno…"

71 Aug 27, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service