RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe)'s Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok! ... yeah :( not a queen, a Khaleesi ;) Does she still go by that name, she does…"

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Aug 4, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Jace (Dire Wolf)

"Haha yeaaah! :)  I know same! They most likely will,  ooh ok good idea, there are a…"

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Aug 3, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"Haha!!! shhh :') Yeah, he should of died ages ago. He probably has already but the s…"

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Aug 2, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"Oh crap... Ooopsies! sorry, spoiler... I think it did happen in the books, that's wh…"

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Aug 2, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"Couldn't reply think we hit the max again! Just replied to mine. I know they have! :…"

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Aug 1, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"Ooooooh Hahaha! Oh no, Ok :') ...I kind of agree that no one deserves that not even…"

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Aug 1, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

"yay! WHAT?! WHO?!! Probably.. Probably not...  maybe she did learn... maybe she didn…"

71 Aug 27, 2015

"ALTHOUGH... You'll have to read a bit in the last book in her chapters to find her c…"

71 Aug 27, 2015

"Hahaha! I kind of like it better aswell  ... Yep *evil laugh* :P .. That's actually…"

71 Aug 27, 2015

"I put "does finds" haha oops..  "

Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe) replied Jul 31, 2015 to SPOILERS: Who do YOU want on the Iron Throne?

71 Aug 27, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service