RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Your Video Suggestions (248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

please

u should say my name randomly on the mythical show my name randomly... my name is Manuel Gomez please

Started by Manuel Gomez

0 Jun 21, 2013

This is man Yoga, don't lie and don't be a hater haha

What is everyone's favorite pose?

Started by Kate DuPree (Trashicorn)

14 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Marcus Bean (Wilt)

Idea for a series

So i was watching this show called Kenny VS Spenny, an unfunny show where two idiots compete against each other to see who is better at wha…

Started by I am Nothing

1 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by ʌ

Video idea!!

Hey Rhett & LinKommunity!   Can you make a song about forklifts??? We could use it for our show:http://www.youtube.com/user/BibitzzHeft

Started by Mike van Houwelingen

0 Jan 27, 2013

Idea for a song

Below is  the semi done lyrics for what i think would be an epic song for rhett and link the concept is that they are sort of rapping to ea…

Started by Whitney Bennett (popaticus)

0 Jan 19, 2013

Grammar nazi song

So I was thinkin' bout how awesome it would be to have a Rhett and Link music video dedicated to grammar nazis unlike myself This message…

Started by King Kang

8 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by E. Mιʅʅισɳαɾσ$ (Cҽɳƚαυɾσɱαɱσσʂҽ)

living the life of mario and luigi

hi my names raina i have another video suggestions its called "living video game life" its about what it like to be mario and luigi and its…

Started by raina grace wunderlich

0 Jan 1, 2013

battle of smuleing BY Raina .W.

hi my names raina here another one of my video suggestions its called "The battle of smuleing"  its about that game called smule or called…

0 Dec 31, 2012

bad dream by Raina .W.

hi my names raina this is another one of my video suggestions i hope Rhett and Link choose my video and i hope ill get a pair of the mystic…

0 Dec 31, 2012

battle of being hansome

hi my name is raina this is another  idea of mine for a video  im thinking it could be like the rap battle about manliness but for my idea…

0 Dec 28, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service