RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Your Video Suggestions (248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wheel idea

Link should be a prisoner in an insane asylum and rhett should be his doctor r

Started by Luke barats

1 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Meghan

what should the next vid be

I would love to know your guy's ideas for rett and link to do one there next video like videogame wars or epic hammer battle ect. Please po…

Started by ashton weber

0 Feb 20, 2015

Homestuck video?

hey  guys, first, i love all of your videos, and all the mythical beasts! everyone here is just so cool, i was wondering if i could request…

Started by Seth Yarger

0 Jan 17, 2015

Save the Worms Music Video!

I have discovered in myself the urge to save worms from the sidewalk after a rain. And have imagined that that would make for an interestin…

Started by Laura (Wawa Wowe)

0 Jan 16, 2015

Will it taco

Will it Taco was actually the way I found out about good mythical morning then I clicked on one of the videos below and I found their main…

Started by Kyle Ranteno

1 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by alice

Dog vs cats music video

Rhett dresses as a dog and link dresses a cat and sing about how each other are better

Started by Elijah Griffin

0 Jan 11, 2015

EPISODE IDEAS

Even though I know that Rhett and Link have a vast list of episode ideas, in the rare occasion that they find themselves needing any ideas,…

Started by Grace Atkins (veggiesaurus)

0 Jan 10, 2015

Caption fails

I think Rhett and Link should do some more Caption fail videos because they were sooo funny!!

Started by Isabel (Ottzenite)

5 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Jared (Slithy Tove)

I Want To Hear A Song About...

Pretzels. You know, they come in so many different shapes. It's definitely worth exploring musically, don't you think? No? Well, what DO yo…

Started by Lynn (Mama Bear)

6 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Danica(Saspumpkin)

Debate-O-Rama

If Rhett and Link do any other Debate-O-Rama videos, what do you think they should be on?

Started by Kailey Caroland

0 Jan 8, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service