RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Your Video Suggestions (248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Role Playing Song

So, I RP. A Lot. I'm not talking about Role Playing Games. I'm talking Text RP. And, I have so many characters that I sometimes wonder if I…

Started by John C. Smith (Gryphonic W.I.P.)

0 Jul 18, 2010

Video Suggestions: Legos or IKEA

Who doesn't love Legos?  Bright, colorful, Danish building blocks.  They are the perfect toy for any age group.  And I just love IKEA.  Int…

Started by Dayna (The Pushmi-pullyu)

4 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Dayna (The Pushmi-pullyu)

Silly Walks

I was at work thinking about stuff to keep my morale up at work, when I thought of the "Ministry of Silly Walks". Not long after that I was…

Started by Elysium {NekoYoukai}

2 May 23, 2010
Reply by Elysium {NekoYoukai}

Green song for the planet earth

Dear Rhett&Link,  i know you have the ability to save the environment and the whole world by raising people's awareness for various en…

Started by Horace (Oysterinbread)

0 Apr 28, 2010

Rhett and Link Perform Hadddaway's What is love

Just think about it! this would be hillarious. They could even have dance breaks or the SNL head bob!

Started by Kyle (The Manticore)

0 Apr 17, 2010

Emoticons! :D :P ;) :O :( >:( :S =)

I don't know if we're only allowed to suggest once, but I have a second idea that might be cooler than my first. Kind of like the video you…

Started by Kendra (Leopawk)

0 Apr 13, 2010

A Song About Superheroes!

There was a song about James Bond made by the guy "Goldentusk" which made me wish that there was a song made about superheroes - it could b…

Started by Kendra (Leopawk)

1 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Corey Kramer (Ghost Chicken)

i know your really buuuuussssyyyy

if you got any extra time a few of us had a good idea for a song or just something for you to do.... in the spirit of shamwow...you should…

Started by punkinhead (SirenPunkinSeed)

3 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Teresa U - Twin Phoenix - TnT

Idea for a Mytical Contest

Ok iam guessing u guys get a bajillion people asking for shout outs in songs and what not so i thought why not do a contest!?! and pick 10…

Started by Alex Rush

3 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by BananaAnna2008 (Anna) Ritchu

"Ramps" The Hillbilly Garlic!

With all the "Ramp"  festivals going on this spring in Western North Carolina, Eastern TN, WV, Northeast GA, and Virginia. You all need to…

Started by Denton Higdon

1 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Teresa U - Twin Phoenix - TnT

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service