RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Your Video Suggestions (248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Continuation of the Epic Rap Battle video

Hey Rhett and Link, big fan of your work I enjoy all your videos.  I was watching your video epic rap battle video the other day and i saw…

Started by Joshua-Ryan Edward Blick

4 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Josh (beastly platypus)

Lego Stop motion song/video

I think everyone would love a lego video. Besides, you can do so much with legos!

Started by James (Cosmic Custodian)

3 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Natalie (Natalie)

The grossness of PDA (Pah-dah)

Write a song where you are the Pah-dah Police stopping gross Pah-dahers. It's pronounced Pah or Puh like puppy and Dah like Ahhh! with a D…

Started by Eddie (Jedi Monk)

12 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Natalie (Natalie)

You should do this

Make a video about babies with facial hair wearing big leather jackets in the middle of summer

Started by Adrian

5 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by amy chery

New Song

i think you guys should write a new song about the worst teacher you ever had!!!  

Started by Nathan Haight

0 May 16, 2011

do YOU like waffles???

waffles rock! These youtube videos were made about waffles...the third link even features Rhett and Link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er

Started by Kaylee (FrenchHornBeast)

0 Apr 9, 2011

Song Suggestion - Wedding Processional

Given the now subsided wave of everyone watching JK Wedding Dance, perhaps a song about or related to the new world of hyped-up wedding pro…

Started by Nathan (Griffasus)

0 Apr 9, 2011

Suggestion for song

Who agrees rhett&link should do a song about blankets Kind of like a follow through for there pillows song. 

Started by Loch (crarf)

0 Apr 6, 2011

Snow forts and snow sculptures

I would like to see a video about snow forts and snow sculptures. This is such a fun activity if you were or are a kid in climate where the…

Started by Tammy (Landshark)

5 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by James (Cosmic Custodian)

Song Request - Spam

Hi,    How about doing a song that incorporates spam (email) and spam (meat). Spam Filter =vegetarian option??   Thanks,   Ed (The Happy Eg…

Started by Ed (The Happy Egbere)

2 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by James (Cosmic Custodian)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service