RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Your Video Suggestions (248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Future and Golden Advice

I don't know how many ideas on here are taken to heart, but just thought I'd through the idea out there for another Future According to Rhe…

Started by Lysh Fish

0 Jun 21, 2012

Something Embarrassing

Have you ever done something so embarrassing that you either had to stay home fron school or work because that's how embarrassedyou were??

Started by Sapphire Mairy Wagner

0 Jun 8, 2012

Wheel of Mythicality

I think that both Rhett and Link's chairs should suddenly turn into soap! that would be great.

Started by Nathan Bradshaw

0 Jun 7, 2012

GMM Ideas

I think Rhett and link should talk about the band they had in high school  (they mentioned it in a previous episode

Started by Luke barats

1 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Brandon young

Wheel Idea

We think you guys should add "fist fight to the death...in slow-mo" to the wheel.  GMM ~Lyd and Jess

Started by Lydia Marie Loudig

3 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Lydia Marie Loudig

Make a GMM Theme Song :D

Here's my attempt at it... It's a re-post 'cause after a week I realized I posted on the Kommunity Suggestion Forum instead of posting here…

Started by DontClickAnything

0 May 30, 2012

If you could be a were-animal,

what would you be? I would personally be a were-mantis (Praying Mantis), at the size they are now they kill snakes and rats. Could you ima…

Started by Loni True Heavener

2 May 25, 2012
Reply by Loni True Heavener

GMM topic

Have you guys ever heard of Bronies? They are guys who are into My little Ponies-- I thought as fellow kids from that era you might find th…

Started by Anne Culbreath

1 May 25, 2012
Reply by Gumbo123

GMM suggestion - Interesting burglar disguise

I think this would be interesting enough for a Good Mythical Morning, even though it happened a few weeks ago. This was a very interesting…

Started by RizDub

0 May 17, 2012

Hmmm

Might I suggest a song to Rhett and link for five words mythical Lincoln log play time

Started by Jean Johnson (Pheoniox)

0 May 8, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service