RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Your Video Suggestions (248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

video suggestion " What If"

HI my name is Raina i just herd of rhett and link and their videos yesterday on dec-27-12 you guys r great. your the best and you guys are…

Started by raina grace wunderlich

0 Dec 28, 2012

Video Ideas Anyone?

I am a new YouTuber and if you want to see a video done, if you give me the idea, there is a 99.9% of it getting out onto the internet.

Started by Drew Michael (Quetzalcoatl)

0 Dec 19, 2012

SlenderMan

What if Rhett and Link did an episode of GMM where they would talk about Slendy, and we could see a video of them both playing. I predict t…

Started by Luke

2 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Bionicleeats Voltix

A Sequel Is To Be Had

It has been long enough, it is time. Time for there to be a sequel to one of the greatest music videos ever. It is time for there to be "I…

Started by King Kang

0 Nov 14, 2012

Time Rangerers Suggestions

This is just a place for you to post your suggestions for a future episode of Time Rangerers. Make sure to post your basic idea and a few p…

Started by Chandler (Festus the Dragon)

2 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by kellie smith

Rhett and Link video suggestions that will some what blow your mind

ludid dreaming may hurt you.  just for fun zombies ( i don't believe in it) pain caused by dream  i found an app for the speech gun c…

Started by Jered lee dodge

0 Oct 14, 2012

Link&Rhett

Dear Rhett&link I watch your show every day and I've a Question on some gmm episodes Rhett talk' about the end of the world sometimes d…

Started by Jered lee dodge

1 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Jered lee dodge

Cool Video Editing For GMM

I think Rhett and Link should do the video editing that Jason did for Gutless Wonders in every episode of GMM.  It just makes everything mo…

Started by Mario Rubino

0 Oct 2, 2012

Suggestions For "Time Rangers!"

This forum is for suggesting times and places for the Time Rangers to go, and also some constructive criticism to help Rhett and Link out w…

Started by Catlyn Donovan (Duck-a-Bee)

3 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Emily Pearson (Plataligechier)

Idea for Stop Motion Clip

The T shirts where excellent and the Pillows were fun, how about DRUMS??? I am a Drummer and think a StopMotion Drum Uet between Rhett and…

Started by Robert Tango Tango

1 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service