RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Would You Rather? Discussions (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kick or punch

Don't think about this to much, just go with your gut decision. Would you rather punch a brick wall or kick a brick wall?

Started by Phillip (The Tickerpod)

9 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Natalie (Natalie)

Would you rather?? INSTRUMENT OR MACINTOSH

Would you rather be able to pick up ANY instrument, and instantly be able to play it. Or be able to produce one Apple* product a day. Reply…

Started by Curtis Perkins (Guitragon)

23 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Lisa S (Lypana)

Skittles or MnM's?

Ok so two very popular candy's which do you like better? Fruity skittles or chocolatey mnm's? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . SKITTLES FTW!…

Started by Anna (Thatrandomlady)

10 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Lisa S (Lypana)

Would you rather....

Kick a sleeping bear bound to wake up, or steal an egg from a protective eagle? I would rather steal the egg... you might have a change of…

Started by Cara (Zhinnia)

8 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Anna (Thatrandomlady)

narwhal ..jerboa or an armadillo!

Narwhals are big cool and have an awesome unicorn like( tooth) yes its not a horn but its still awesomehttp://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/…

Started by Briana Davis( Jagirock)

3 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Dani (Pegasaur)

#9 avacodos or water

to me avacados are like water...but worse so id go with water and you would...?  

7 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Dani (Pegasaur)

Would You Rather...Dance With The "Numa Numa" Guy _OR_ Dance With The "Dance Revolution" Guy?

Would You Rather...Dance With The "Numa Numa" Guy _OR_ Dance With The "Dance Revolution" Guy? >>NUMA NUMA<< >>OR<<…

Started by Alexander John (Beast Number 7)

3 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Madison (ZeOrnCru)

#1 Why is the sun yellow

why exactly is the sun yellow i mean come on it could be like orange or red...why not purple, i mean if it was sooo burning hot why isn't i…

15 Jun 18, 2011

Would You Rather be silent or stroopwafel?

Would you rather be completely silent for a month (no noise whatsoever) OR have to say stroopwafel after every sentence for a month. Exampl…

Started by Nicholas Dayton (Chimppaca)

18 Jun 18, 2011

Would you Rather... Have to be completely and totally honest with everyone all the time OR Everytime you lie you just have the urge to dance badly

I would rather lie and dance. Cause i already dance horribly anyways. Plus no one can be totally honest all the time

Started by Spencer Festin (Tigerilla)

3 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Dani (Pegasaur)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service