RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Would You Rather? Discussions (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Imortal or know when u die

Would u rather be imortal or know the exact date and time of your death. if u knew that u couldnt change the date of your death. also think…

Started by Tobias Socrate (Dodecataur)

2 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow

Would you rather have a nose hair comb-over that could never be shaved OR have to retweeze your armpit hair every single day no matter what?

Nose hair comb-over would not impede breathing but can get a lot of boogies stuck in em and doesn't have to mean you are bald   Armpit hair…

Started by Gene' Brinson Squirrel Whisperer

2 Jun 12, 2010

Would you rather: expecting or weight gain?

Would you rather ask every woman you meet "When is your baby due?", or "Have you ever tried make up?" It is obvious that I am going for awk…

Started by Philip (Groffgryphon) Austin

1 Jun 12, 2010

Would you rather be the person with all the best dance moves OR the kind of person who always knows practical stuff?

Would you rather be the kind of person at a dance/party with all the best dance moves?  I mean, the kind of person who always looks cool an…

Started by Julie Mosley (Flying Hedgehog)

7 Jun 12, 2010

(Assuming that their personalities are both the same) Would you rather marry someone who's incredibley rich or extremely good looking?

:]

Started by Emily (Two-Eyed Cyclops)

4 Jun 12, 2010

Would you rather jump into a pool of broken glass or have your kneecaps ripped out?

Option 1: Jumping into a pool of broken glass. Option 2: Having your kneecaps ripped out. Obviously a win-win situation.

Started by Lindsay Sampson (The Jakkalope)

10 Jun 12, 2010

Would YOU RATHER?

Ah the dreaded question that all face once in their lives. WOULD YOU RATHER? here's mine: WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE TO LICK SPOILED STRAWBERRY…

Started by Kyle (The Manticore)

1 Jun 12, 2010

Mythical Beastliness or Mythical Best?

Which do you think is more important for the Beasts of the Kommunity?

Started by Liandra (Purple Flying Panda)

3 Jun 12, 2010

WouldYouRather- Forget who everyone else is OR Forget who you are?

BAM! You now have no idea who anyone is....or.....ZAP! You now have no idea who you  are.  WHAT DO YOU CHOOSE

Started by Stephen Gordon

8 Jun 12, 2010

Would You Ra...... DER

Hey Guys, Would you rather eat a turnip off your grandma that is riding on a tricycle juggling bananas feet.... or look at your finger

Started by Eric (The Dangerous Lizzard)

1 Jun 12, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service