RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Official Rhett & Link Fan Forum (345)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just a question

How do people send them stuff? Like, how do they get their addresses? Im wondering because I'd love to send them a package :)

Started by Lee

1 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Hannah

Mythical Beast Pod Cast is moving forward. We are looking for commercials for your projects

Short under 2 minute commercials can be sent to us and we will mix them through out our podcasts. There is no charge for this service as th…

Started by The Oaky (CanaBurr)

0 Jan 27, 2015

Does anyone fandom over them with me?

I am a huuuuge fan over them, especially Link! The day I started joining their community was the day I was born!!!!

Started by Olyvia Murphy

0 Jan 22, 2015

Link's Full Name

Ok, just wanted to say right now that I am not happy that, when I was trying to become a part of the Kommunity, that when it asked me who w…

Started by Aili Eggleston (Banana Snail)

6 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Aili Eggleston (Banana Snail)

Tales of tallness

so I've been watching the hell out of gmm lately, found you guys via epic rap battles. Just finished watching the episode about Rhett being…

Started by Sureal

0 Jan 20, 2015

My first GMM drawing

I didn't find a forum topic dedicated to sharing art, so I thought I would put this here. Is there a better place for this? My wife and I…

Started by Nate Kandoll

4 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Nate Kandoll

Just say hi to Rhett and link

Hey Rhett and link, I love your videos and that's why I joined this. My question to u is if u could do another rode trip? If u decide to pl…

Started by Katie Cooner

0 Dec 31, 2014

If Rhett and Link were snowmen

Guys! this is a challenge to all the mythical beasts out there who get snow right around this time and who want to build a snow man but hav…

Started by Joel (StoneFacedDemonLlama)

1 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Jenna (Pegakeet)

Our 13th mythical month. Frostember.

Dearest Rhettus And Linkidios of Cheeseitan. We the mythical beasts who follow your exploits on a basis of most commonality. Wish to put fo…

Started by The Oaky (CanaBurr)

1 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by ❄Zombieh of Wall Street

newcomer

I am a newcomer to the good mythical website and I want to know if this is a website where there are like minded people out there that I ca…

Started by Sans(JohnPaul/Epsilon)

0 Dec 13, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service