RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Kommunity Suggestion Box (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which TV/Movie Characters Match Your Personality?

Have any of you taken the Myers-Briggs personality test? If not, take it right here -> http://www.16personalities.com/   Once you've fou…

Started by Ally {Narwhion the Great}

0 Sep 21, 2014

Rhett & Link Song Ideas and Suggestions

So, in this page you guys can add song ideas and suggest some lyrics for the song... Maybe you guys could also write lines of old songs and…

Started by Rajveer sodhi

6 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Spunky Picklez (Zepegacorn)

Komm Minecraft Server

A Minecraft server for people that are on the komm. Would be awesome! :D

Started by Martin B ^-^(the komm father)

18 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Naomi (Sea Dragon)

Will it sandwich

In the spirit of school starting what better way than to give ideas of what kind of sandwiches to pack for lunch.

Started by Connor Mailloux

0 Aug 27, 2014

Ear Biscuits Guest Suggestion

I feel like Rhett and Link should have Alex Bertie and his boyfriend Jake Edwards. There both very fun. They live in the UK www.youtube.com

Started by Nemo

0 Aug 21, 2014

Rhett & Link Backpacks

I think that Rhett & Link need an official backpack. I'm starting school this Monday and I was looking for backpacks. I thought of Rhet…

Started by Emily W

2 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Gumbo123

GMM mornicon idea

Hey mythical beasts!I just got the idea for a mornicon.Everyone will wear GMM merchandise and There will Be a live show!

Started by The LINK fan

1 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Gumbo123

Mythical Beasts for the Mythical Beasts

Now I'm sure this has been done many times on the R&L Kommunity, but i have hovered these discussions and forums never really contribut…

Started by Aidan R (Zillwood)

2 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Aidan R (Zillwood)

App

I REALLY WISH THERE WAS LIKE A MOBILE APP FOR THE RhettandLinkommunity, I mean Im on my Tablet and Its ment for a computer and its a little…

Started by Mythical Grace

1 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Kaitlyn Becker

App

I REALLY WISH THERE WAS LIKE A MOBILE APP FOR THE RhettandLinkommunity, I mean Im on my Tablet and Its ment for a computer and its a little…

Started by Mythical Grace

0 Jul 30, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service