RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

General Discussion (1,637)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Dad

Remember which episode they talked about who was the better dad? I watched watched it and it was going to show it to somebody else and now…

Started by lovebeingmythical

2 Aug 10, 2018
Reply by lovebeingmythical

In Search of an Episode...

Does anyone remember which Earbiscuits and/or GMM episode(s) Link announced he was going to stop dying his hair? I know he did it in both f…

Started by Sarah H

2 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Sarah H

TOM Vip Ticket Resale

Hi Mythical Beasts! So R&L are bringing the Tour Of Mythicality back to the States. I didn't get to see their show last year (because…

Started by Rapha Conrad

3 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

Mythicon?

Was looking into mythicon and was wondering who has been and what their experience was like? Im hoping they do a mythicon 2016 in Seattle s…

Started by Jillian

3 Jul 26, 2018
Reply by Gumbo123

ISO wax paper dogz shirt size 2x

On the off chance anyone is selling a wax paper dogz shirt, size 2x I will buy it from you!

Started by Mythicalliz

3 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Gumbo123

crocodilian

Hello everybody I would like to see who has more knowledge of crocodilians than me Please post random facts 

Started by Borat Strezalak

5 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Asasid(Flying Ferret)

Weird things to do in order to pass your free time

Please post weird things to do in order to pass your free time, so i can read them and use them. Because i am currently bored. Thank u

0 Jul 7, 2018

Perhaps oxygen makes our voices deep and helium puts it back to normal

Have any of you guys sucked on a balloon and thought how ridiculous u sound. Well there is a small chance that the helium is reverting our…

4 Jun 23, 2018
Reply by Asasid(Flying Ferret)

(I NEED YOUR HELP!) Virtual Communities Class Project

Hello Mythical Beasts! I am Camille and I really need your help! I am taking a class on virtual communities and social media. We have a fin…

Started by Camille Torres

9 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by Camille Torres

Card throwing

Hey everyone, today i am happy to answer any questions on card throwing. I am an expert and it has been a hobby of mine for two years. Plea…

0 Jun 15, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service