RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

General Discussion (1,637)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sexual Preferences of the Crew?

I know its not really my business, but the curiosity is killing me. I know Stevie is a lesbian, and Im sure Crew members are pretty private…

Started by Jesse Coffins

2 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by Gumbo123

Meeting Rhett and Link

Hi! To start off, I have never met Rhett and Link, (Though it's a dream of mine), but I think this can be a place where people tell…

Started by Laura Hail (Stormgecko)

0 Jul 26, 2017

Mythical Beast family I need your help :(

man, it seems that with every turn my family makes lately something keeps knocking us back. it's times like these where your faith is truly…

Started by Jessie (Hydra)

7 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Emma (The Mythical Cat)

Trying to find a specific Wheel of Mythicality moment

Hey friends! Do you all remember the Wheel of Mythicality moment where Link had the last cookie during the apocalypse? What episode was tha…

Started by Leah M

2 Jul 22, 2017
Reply by Leah M

5 Year Mythical Shoes

A few months ago, I bought a pair of 5 year mythicals on eBay. Last night, the guitar pic, which was clipped on my backpack, fell off. As I…

Started by Maddie (Caticorn)

2 Jul 16, 2017
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

Cool, low key GMM reference in Markiplier's most recent animated video!

GMM reference around 1:12 into this Markiplier video: https://youtu.be/HZNbg-1bz1c

Started by Natalie

1 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

Tour of Mythicality - Durham!

Hey y'all -  So I scored a VIP ticket for the Tour of Mythicality finale in NC, but I'm going to be going by myself :/ I wasn't able to ge…

Started by Sarah H

9 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by Sarah H

Tour of Mythicality

Hey Mythical Beasts! I'm Samantha I'm 26 :) just wanted to see if anyone is going to the Dallas show of tour?? I sorta want to meet up with…

Started by samantha

1 Jun 30, 2017
Reply by Gumbo123

Looking for Ms Locklear

Just got the Looking for Ms Locklear dvd from amazon. Looking forward to watching it tonight.

Started by CarolJean

1 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by swilson

lost Gmm Desktop backround

So I had a backround to my computer I found online and it was a starry sky with a cockitrice breathing simi realistic flames that said "Goo…

Started by Little Zebracorn (Leah)

2 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Little Zebracorn (Leah)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service