RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

General Discussion (1,637)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help finding Video!

Hey Mythical Beast! I need help finding a certain video. I believe its on the GMMore channel. The episode was about Rhett and Link going to…

Started by Kevinski trooper

3 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

Wrong time printed on my Tour Of Mythicality ticket?

I received tickets from a very generous MB today for the early show in Chicago on Dec 9th, but the time printed on the tickets is 1:00pm ev…

Started by Kansas (HedgieCorn)

2 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Kansas (HedgieCorn)

Sharing Experiences

Help Mythical Beasts! Which Episode of Ear Biscuits did Rhett talk about the importance to him of sharing experiences (I.e. drinking hot ch…

Started by Kelli Jones

3 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Tenu

Amazon Alexa's Bacon Hotline

Good news everyone, Amazon's Alexa now has a Bacon Hotline skill!! You just have to say, "Alexa, enable the Bacon Hotline skill. Alexa, ope…

Started by Neal

0 Oct 25, 2017

Can't go to Show in Philly, still have tickets?

If this is not allowed, please let me know. Hey everyone! So I love Rhett and Link and bought these three tickets for the Keswick theater d…

Started by faiyefire

3 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by faiyefire

Beast in Search of Tickets

Hello, I am currently looking for a VIP ticket to one of the stops on the Tour of Mythicality. The locations I'm looking at are the ones in…

Started by Josh the Mullet

0 Oct 21, 2017

Los Angeles Locations to visit

I'm bringing my little mythical beast to LA in December.  Does anyone have an suggestions on where I should take her?  She is a huge fan, s…

Started by Lisa K B

0 Oct 17, 2017

Chicago Date 12/9/17 Ticket Swap

So I have a small dilemma. Without going into too much needless info, I bought tickets for the 7pm show in Chicago at the Vic Theater assum…

Started by silverfire2284

5 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by Mythicalliz

Philly handicap tickets Nov 11 7pm

My husband and I have tickets for the Tour of Mythicality on November 11, 2017 at 7pm.  At the time I ordered the tickets, I didn't need ha…

Started by Natalie (PHLOXicorn)

0 Oct 14, 2017

Absurd and Totally Useless Stock Photos

We've all seen them. Stock photos that have no place in the world, forever wandering around the internet being used for absolutely nothing.…

Started by Camille Is The Cool

41 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Lisa Smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service