RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'hair' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rhett and Link's Crazy Business Ideas!

Hi, beasts! I was wondering, is there a compilation of all of Rhett's crazy ideas that he has had on GMM? Ones he would tell to Link that t…

Started by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

41 Jun 12, 2022
Reply by Klais Last

In Search of an Episode...

Does anyone remember which Earbiscuits and/or GMM episode(s) Link announced he was going to stop dying his hair? I know he did it in both f…

Started by Sarah H

2 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Sarah H

Should Link Change His Hairstyle? (AKA Link's New Hairdo For The Win!)

-EDIT- On today's GMMore (Christmas 2015!), Link stated that he only wants approval for his new hairstyle (which most of us have seen) and…

Started by Grace (Pheasphant)

143 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Logan Neuschaefer

Diving Picture?

I coulda sworn there was a picture of Rhett and Link diving from the My Hair Goes... Music Video that had a green background so you could e…

Started by Andrew Jones

2 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Andrew Jones

Team Hair DOWN!!!

My hair flows, like a waterfall, over a cliff that is my face. Who else has hair flowing down your face?

Started by Sam Crowley (Tinjinleon)

14 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Stephanie (The H'tarid)

A my hair song cover song?

After seeing many break up song and dope zebra covers, I thought it'd be a good idea to host a my hair song cover song forum.  It's not a c…

Started by Blue (Wolfugus Imperius)

0 Mar 14, 2012

Men

I'm a girl and i have always felt sorry for boys because they don't 'have' many choices. Yes choices in Fashion, hair styles and underwear!…

Started by Brooke Tilston (picky-asurus)

0 Aug 19, 2011

Would You Rather Have A Moustache Or A Beard

What kind of facial hair would you prefer? and WHY? I would love to see the discussion between Beard-Rhett and Moustache-Link.

Started by Mountain Bassplayer

26 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by CipherWolf Luis

Eyebrow Suit or Eyebrow-less?

Would you rather wear a suit made out of eyebrow hair for one month [continuously], OR having to shave off only one of your eyebrows FOREVE…

Started by Sarah T. [Sabunkulon]

2 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow

Would you rather have a nose hair comb-over that could never be shaved OR have to retweeze your armpit hair every single day no matter what?

Nose hair comb-over would not impede breathing but can get a lot of boogies stuck in em and doesn't have to mean you are bald   Armpit hair…

Started by Gene' Brinson Squirrel Whisperer

2 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service