RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:          2012 Woodall Rodgers Freeway, Dallas, TX 75201 

Your Host:       Trey Clanton

Facebook Event Page:  www.facebook.com/events/839743649492622/

Views: 1714

Replies to This Discussion

We are up to 10 going and 30 more interested! I have been planing hard and we are going to have a mythical time! If you are in the area you will not want to miss it so can't wait to see you all there!

ATTENTION: We have SWAG!

That’s right, from Let the Tigers Tiger tees to stickers, we will be giving away a variety of R&L swag to those who prove themselves to be the biggest fans in Dallas! 

See you on Saturday!

Question of the day: What have you always wanted to see on the Wheel of Mythically??
This is important because on Saturday we HAVE ONE! That's right, I am going to challenge you to spin the wheel! Will you sing a song, do a dance, or get to show off your #GMMWinFace? Guess you will find out!

EXPECTING to see much pics and video of your event.  It sounds like you have a lot going on, and Dallas will likely be a featured event in this year's MythiCon compilation poster . . .

As you may know, this season instead of a boulder or museum, Rhett and Link have started the Mythical Keychain! If you have a letter or keychain that you want to send to R&L then bring it! I will send a group package from the Dallas Mythicon to show them how much we love everything that they do!

Have no fear Mythical Beasts! If we need it, I will be updating you all with a rain location within easy walking distance of the park! See you all there! Just look for the Wheel of Mythicality by the park stage!

GMM #971 ~ Will It Sushi? at 13:05 DALLAS REPRESENTED!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service