RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:          1005 Brimley Rd, Toronto ON M1P 3E9

Website:           http://www1.toronto.ca/parks/prd/facilities/complex/543/

Your Host:        Moo Moo

Facebook Event Page:  https://www.facebook.com/events/381701475287509/

Views: 1340

Replies to This Discussion

Is Everybody Excited??!!

First Ever Toronto Mythicon Meet up (Woooo!!)

For everyone who is interested, please visit the event page: Toronto Mythicon 2016

Everything is still in the planning stages but it would be great if everyone who is attending CONFIRM the location >> Check out the poll!!

It will be a day full of food (pot luck) and lots of games and fun! Look forward to seeing all of you guys out there!!

--Moo Moo

Hello! I was wondering, I don't have a Facebook account, kind of an internet hermit, and I wanted to see if I could still come to the Mythicon in Toronto. So, basically, do I need to rvsp on Facebook? Because, again I have no Facebook account. Or can I do it another way? 

-Thanks, M. 

Nope, you do not need to rsvp on Facebook, but do let me know if you are coming so that I have an idea of how many people are going to be there :)

Okay, thanks! Unless something goes wrong, I can come. It is in Thomson Park correct? May not be active for a while as I'm driving down to Toronto from Ottawa today, a four hour car ride, but as soon as I get to our hotel I can get back on

-Thanks M. 

The MythiCon-Toronto gathering spot updated in your discussion page header and pinned on the BatchGEO mapping tool

• Thompson Memorial Park
  • 1005 Brimley Rd, Toronto ON M1P 3E9

was this a bust ? we went to park wandered around got soaking wet and came home. my 10 year old was sooo excited about this event he made a t shirt which is now dripping wet with tears and rain .mythicon was all con and no myth for us .

Hi Barbara,

I'm sorry to hear that, it actually went through despite the rain. When did you get there?? There was a group of us waiting around the entrance of the park for a good 20mins after 1:00pm and we relocated to a park bench afterwards. Again, I'm sorry to hear that you couldn't find us, there will be better planning of the location for next year, I really hope you guys could still come out for that then!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service