RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Views: 125

Replies to This Discussion

On today's episode:

One might wonder (and rightfully so) what's the purpose of having a guest on the show if most of what they do is sit and laugh at the two hosts making fools of themselves . . . and yet, Lindsey Sterling appears to have honestly enjoyed herself.

I really enjoyed this episode! I often enjoy when they have guests on the show even when it I don't know the guests. But since I actually follow Lindsey, I got pretty excited about this one! :) Also, the three of them interacted really well together, like they were having a lot of fun and respect each other's work, but not flirty at all.

I think Link startled Lindsey with that "GOOOOD Mythical Morning!" at the start...they might not have prepped her for that part!

This episode was pretty hilarious. I think Link had the advantage for dancing (plancing, pardon me) with a small recorder and no cord...although I think his recorder skills have gotten a bit rusty. And I loved the way Lindsey trailed off at the end of the Wheel improv!

Nice catch! I added it as a special mention to Alexis' discussion chronicling Link's jump scares.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service