RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

So, I was in need of a good laugh the other day, and thought to myself... which Rhett & Link video have I not enjoyed as of late? After a short moment of pondering, I decided I'd go old school and indulge in some vintage R&L, Shirtless Cowboys style. However, upon searching for said video via the Rhett and Link YouTube profile... it was nowhere to be found! Now, I am sorry to say that I have been led into a downward spiraling depression and can no longer sleep at night. And thus, it looks like nothing... ain't ever comin' back... 

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know where they are because I have never seen them lol but they should bring them back because they sound awesome!!
We recently discovered that a good number of our very old videos (ones uploaded in 2006) had a lot of audio issues...like the audio had been totally messed up where you can't even watch the video, all of sudden. So, we made all those videos private. I'm not sure whether or not we've got those videos backed up somewhere else, honestly, and we don't have time to go and figure that out at the moment. So, for now, you're going to have to enjoy that one in your head!
The audio's messed up on the video where Link is rolling over on you in his sleep, too. :( I was wearing headphones... Slightly traumatic, but the visual was hilarious!

Rhett (Shahbaz) said:
We recently discovered that a good number of our very old videos (ones uploaded in 2006) had a lot of audio issues...like the audio had been totally messed up where you can't even watch the video, all of sudden. So, we made all those videos private. I'm not sure whether or not we've got those videos backed up somewhere else, honestly, and we don't have time to go and figure that out at the moment. So, for now, you're going to have to enjoy that one in your head!
Alright, thanks Rhett!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service