RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

When will you guys have a PO box again???? (i want to overload you with stroopwafels :P)

Views: 254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was just thinking this earlier today. I think you might be more likely to get them to read/ reply to your question if you put it on their facebook page though. I think that's maybe easir for them to quickly look over than this forum just now.
I WANT TO KNOW!!
Yeah!!! when ARE you going to put up s PO box?!?! i want to send you stuff!!!!

Not sure when we're going to set that up again.  In the meantime, if you've got something you've created, video or take a picture of it, then post it here to the Komm so everyone can enjoy it!

You guys need to hurry up!! I want to send you mail! I cant wait!

i can NOT wait for them to have a PO box again.....

I have something i want to send them..... its so awesome.....

I think I will be sending you guys the most awesome thing ever!! or i think so... :CC but i will just take a pic of it and post it!!! but then i will personally enjoy it until i can send it to you guys!!!

Rhett (Shahbaz) said:

Not sure when we're going to set that up again.  In the meantime, if you've got something you've created, video or take a picture of it, then post it here to the Komm so everyone can enjoy it!

WELL, maybey they are nomads now. anyone think of that?? hmm hmm?

I miss fan mail Fridays like you guys had last year. I know you're too busy to do that anymore. These guys are waiting to be sent to you.

TODAY IS THE DAY ! ! !

Yay! Thanks for letting me know!

Gumbo123 said:

TODAY IS THE DAY ! ! !

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service