RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

What is the most awkward situation you have ever been in/would not like to be in?

What is the most awkward situation you have ever been in, or maybe haven't been in but would hate to be in.

For some reason I have always feared being stuck in an elevator with someone who I either like a lot, or hate a lot - and for me I find that to be potentially awkward. Some people have experienced that I'm sure...

Views: 69

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rhett and Link are all about creating socially awkward situations! :)
Yeah that is very true, but from the ones that they haven't created there must be something pretty amazing and awkward lol

Teresa U - Twin Phoenix - TnT said:
Rhett and Link are all about creating socially awkward situations! :)
I don't have a most embarrassing moment...I never know what to say when that question is asked. In second grade, I walked into the wrong classroom and had nearly gone to my seat when I realized I was in the wrong room. My face got red.
Oh my gosh that happened to me once as well - when it happened to me everyone in the classroom looked very angry so I just walked away probably more scared than embarrasedl;- the other day I had one of those awkward moments where I was going to walk through a doorway but someone else was too, so we both said "you go first.." then we ended up going through the doorway at the same time...I wanted to laugh but I'm not sure what the other person would have thought of me...

Rhett (Shahbaz) said:
I don't have a most embarrassing moment...I never know what to say when that question is asked. In second grade, I walked into the wrong classroom and had nearly gone to my seat when I realized I was in the wrong room. My face got red.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service