RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I was just wondering if your kids really understand what you guys do for a living and what do they think of the videos and songs?

I hear a lot of kommunity members say that their younger kids love your videos (my niece included), how about your kids? Do you ever get home from work and hear them singing about Velcro or space aliens?

Views: 343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good Question.
For a while, I think our kids just figured that everyones' parents had Youtube channels and made a bunch of videos. Now, they're kind of figuring out that daddy's job is "different."

They love all the videos and songs, and our songs are played around our house WAY TOO OFTEN. Locke (my 5 year old) insists on listening to "Rhett & Link music" as he falls asleep each night. He doesn't say, "Dad, play your songs." He says, "Dad, put on Rhett & Link." It's as if I'm separate from Rhett & Link. I'm just daddy.
Awe. That's just CUTE!
Holy cow! That is the cutest!!
That is sooo precious!
That is so sweet. I guess that it isn't an insult to say I use Rhett and Link Videos to get my niece down for her naps.
Jenna- you should "tuck a kid in" and put a rabid dog "down." :)

Jenna said:
That is so sweet. I guess that it isn't an insult to say I use Rhett and Link Videos to get my niece down for her naps.
my kids listen to "Rhett&Link" most nights when I "put them down" (shout out to Jenna). But thankfully I made their CDs different, so that they each start with a different song. Lily's begins with the Crayon Colors Song...Lincoln's begins with Phatdippin'. Not exactly lullabys, but oh well. The new secret song is actually the closest thing we've made to a lullaby..but still far from it actually.
Link good call! 'Putting my niece down' would certainly win me an award for: The Worst Aunt of the Year. Unless of course Beyonce deserves that award more... but who am I to say?

Link Neal said:
Jenna- you should "tuck a kid in" and put a rabid dog "down." :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service