RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Hey guys,i was wondering if you got the Track Listing for the album that's coming out on December yet. If so,is any of the songs that you charge to get from your site will be on the CD? like "Live on the Internet" or "In the 80's" ?

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good question...we are still working on the track list. It's essentially a compilation of everything we're proud of "Up to This Point". So, it's very likely that a lot of Mythical Beasts will already have bought some of the songs. However, there will be a number of new songs, and the CD itself is going to have some really cool features, like a poster, a Play-Along guide, and some other stuff. We'll update the music page soon to reflect all this so people are double-buying the music.
errr...or so they aren't double-buying

Rhett (Shahbaz) said:
Good question...we are still working on the track list. It's essentially a compilation of everything we're proud of "Up to This Point". So, it's very likely that a lot of Mythical Beasts will already have bought some of the songs. However, there will be a number of new songs, and the CD itself is going to have some really cool features, like a poster, a Play-Along guide, and some other stuff. We'll update the music page soon to reflect all this so people are double-buying the music.
AWESOME........ did I spell that right anyway when are you doing it
Can't wait to own my copy! Hey did you notice, the Alka-Seltzer and Science Channel songs designations are backwards on the back cover. 4-6 belongs to Sc and 9-15 goes with the Alka Seltzer songs. I left a comment for the artist.
yeah, that's taken care of. :)

MissEC (Landshark) said:
Can't wait to own my copy! Hey did you notice, the Alka-Seltzer and Science Channel songs designations are backwards on the back cover. 4-6 belongs to Sc and 9-15 goes with the Alka Seltzer songs. I left a comment for the artist.
it's officially pre-orderable now!
http://dftba.com/shop/products/Up-To-This-Point-%5BCD-%252b-Poster%...
Be one of the first to hear the new version of Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles in the preview player there.
At first when I was looking at the tracklisting on the artwork I thought "Water Tab" wasn't on there (the print was so small). But now that you posted that link it made me feel better, that's one of my favorite songs.

I've gotta order this.....

Link (Chiasquatch) said:
it's officially pre-orderable now! http://dftba.com/shop/products/Up-To-This-Point-%5BCD-%252b-Poster%... Be one of the first to hear the new version of Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles in the preview player there.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service