RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Just like the guidelines say, we're letting you choose your own prizes. This is where we're going to discuss who wants what, and whether or not we're willing to part with it (or even still have it).

A couple of things to keep in mind:

1. Please limit your requests to props from our videos
2. Emily will be posting a list of approved prizes here.

So, let your voice be heard. What do you want?

Views: 1234

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The Speedy doll!
Megan sadly i heard that is one thing they CANT give away in case they do more for Alka Seltzier sorry :(
Really? I thought they couldn't give it away because interns (Dan) took it away after claiming some hobos stole it in the surrogate sharers 1.5 episode. By the way, do you still have their key ;)
I would love to have a Rhett and Link T-Shirt, as Raquel wants also, or the Fathers' Day Advice video, "Hey daddy, this is us eatin' chicken, remember?" photo.
The "hey daddy, this is us eatin' chicken, remember?" photo is definitely up for grabs. We can part with that.
I want the yellow tank top Link wore in the BBQ song and Rhett's shades from the same video.
Yeah, But that would make the Characters not the same in the next video. They would lose their souls haha
to get paid for working for ya ... does that even count ... well if not then i would have to say either Speedy or WHEN you guys upgrade one of your mac books
ORRRRR a copy of "Looking For Ms.Locklear"
YES LOOKING FOR MS.LOCKLEAR!!!!
that's too easy Mike! You'll get one of those as soon as their printed...the least we can do. But getting paid???? We pay you in Youtube video description credits...ain't that enough? :-)
fer now i guess but ive said this once before when u guys get rich, famous and move to hollywood i want to live in a corner of one of ya'lls basements ... LOL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service