RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

http://youtu.be/RLpP2uh-zmE?t=1m15s

If you watch the above video, you'll see I've found Rhett in another identity back in 1984.

It's a confirmed 99% match, except the hair is obviously styled to be more suitable for the 80's.

Comment below and let me know what you think.

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Soooooo . . . I just wasted 28 minutes and 53 seconds of my life (not really . . . I just scanned thru) and viewed seven different guys, each of which looked less like Rhett McLaughlin than the one before him. 

Besides, in 1984 both Rhett and Link would have been in kindergarden and probably not on a television show.  I don't even think that Rhett had a beard yet at the age of five.

Attn: Growpocalypse ~ Please stay away from the mushrooms when posting on the kommunity.

Thanks for the warm welcome to the website. If you click the link I supplied above, it starts at 1 minute, 15 seconds. The second person you see (half a second from where the video starts playing) is a person who looks like Rhett does now. I know it isn't really Rhett, but it sure looks like him.

Thanks for the timing link . . . still, of all the Rhett-look-alike postings that have appeared on the kommunity, this has to be the weakest.  But I congratulate you on being R&L minded enough to be searching them out in all places and time frames.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service