RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Hey guys,

I made a video...a response video for your epic rap battle...anyways..I didn't want to post it yet, cause I don't want to tee you off. I kinda did a funny vid but I used some of your stomping grounds..since I am so close and all....I don't know if you shoot things on purpose in certain places as to not show names of buildings etc. so I don't know if I need your approval or ?? Example: I go to the recycle bin in front of the brick building with the gas tanks and the ELMO'S sign...(where you guys dig in the recycle bin at the end of your video) so is something like that kosher- would you rather see it first?? I'd rather hear you say "I'll post it if you take out you in the alleyway dancing" than for you not to post it at all..ya know because I am trying to get some views. I think it is funny- but I don't make fun of you two..it is more of an "I am a fan but not a stalker funny video with 2 of my kids" kind of video..sheesh ...sorry this is long....

my username on YouTube is keykeylou

or you can email me at keykeylou@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

-keykeylou

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

never mind.. I went ahead and posted it..since there are 60 or so other video responses and some of them don't even have anything to do with Rhett and Link
Plus, I dunno how often y'all check this :)
-keykeylou
Thanks for
Posting your video. I'll go check it out...

keykeylou said:
never mind.. I went ahead and posted it..since there are 60 or so other video responses and some of them don't even have anything to do with Rhett and Link Plus, I dunno how often y'all check this :) -keykeylou
I just watched it. you definitely don't have to get our permission...i mean, we should be getting permission to film in those places and we don't! and it was very funny...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service