RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I see that you guys have a Nissian Cube. YOU HAVE TO NAME IT!Delete Comment

Views: 254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you're referring to the car in the Fast Food Folk Song (at the Taco Bell Drive-Thru) and other videos, it's actually a first generation (2003-2006) Scion xB.

If you're talking about a more recent video, Rhett might have actually bought a new car and I just haven't noticed.

Anyway - - a naming contest is a good idea - - my official entry is "The xBeast"

I can't think of anything better for the xB. The xBeast! That's great! But if you watch the vlog in which Rhett raids his old house, the rode a Cube. Maybe Link owns the xBeast and Rhett has a Cube.
OK, now it's clear - - that vlog was filmed while they were out in California, so the Cube was probably a rental.

Jesse Paul "Pugasauros" Turner said:
I can't think of anything better for the xB. The xBeast! That's great! But if you watch the vlog in which Rhett raids his old house, the rode a Cube. Maybe Link owns the xBeast and Rhett has a Cube.
Bingo! It's rhetts car so I'll let him decide but I like xBeast!

Gumbo123 said:
OK, now it's clear - - that vlog was filmed while they were out in California, so the Cube was probably a rental. Jesse Paul "Pugasauros" Turner said:
I KNOW, RIGHT?! I recently just got my first vehicle, the Chevy HHR, and I'm trying to think of a great name for it but nothing is popping up. Still, the xBeast is an awesome name for an awesome vehicle that he has.
My wife drives a 2007 xB, which is a little longer than the first generation model and not so square, but we still call it "THE BOX". When we lived in GA her license plate was HIP2BSQ
Nice! :D

Gumbo123 said:
My wife drives a 2007 xB, which is a little longer than the first generation model and not so square, but we still call it "THE BOX". When we lived in GA her license plate was HIP2BSQ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service