RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Since the last one (KBE - - - > The Pose) was not so successful . . . let's give this one more try and see if the kommunity still supports these interactive activities.

Pictured above is my creation, the Gumbo Family Crest.  Leave a discription below of your mythical family shield and I will attempt to create one for you . . . no matter how rediculous, inane or absurd . . . so long as the contents are all in good taste and non-offensive.

EXAMPLE: 

The Gumbo family crest includes  name and motto (Go With Cheese) emblazened in gold over a purple shield with crossed mackeral and eye of the tiger fleur de lis.

Views: 3508

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you are CORRECT - - - my Mom's 2nd favorite wild bird after the painted bunting (Passerina Ciris)  - - - we used to trap both of these in the woods near our house to keep as songbirds, and their song is much prettier than any canary ever dreamed of  . . .  

The picture with the bluejays is awesome

parakeetmaster101s power shield  motto ( π )  fire shield with parakeets looking at you 

My first KBE! (I love your family crest!)  The Pandanell family crest includes name and motto (Break through the other side to genius)  with a baby panda and my profile flower. Colors? Black, white, red :)  Looking forward to what you come up with, thanks! 

This is so awesome!  Thanks so much! :)

or the alternative crest . . .

Hope you don't mind that I flipped the position of the two mottos, but after finding the ambigram for "Per Aspera ad Astra" it just fit better at bottom of the shield.

Well I've thought long and hard about it and I think I've got it!  Take Note I come from a somewhat RedNeck family.  The Jedi Squirrel family crest will have a squirrel with a beard riding a red Honda dirtbike with a green light saber in one hand and the motto (Put a helmet on) in regular print handwriting.  Really looking forward to what you come up with!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service