RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Dear Rhett And Link, After receiving my shoe from you on Christmas I Thought they where awesome. But after the other day when I lost my Guitar Pick that came with the shoe I noticed something odd. I thought that there was Morse code on the sole. So when me and my friends looked it up it said “City Of Gold” So my question is why is that on the shoe?

Views: 399

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There's no way to know!
I don't know why it ways "City of Gold," but my guess as to why there's any Morse code at all is a reference to the Epic Rap Battle ("I know Morse code!"  "Well, I can speak it!")
I can't tell you a whole lot, but it was definitely intentional.  Also, no one has ultimately deciphered the code and taken the correct steps.
It has been fully deciphered now, correct? (I thought so, but was just wondering since you guys put it on the 2.0 as well.)
Really?  Is it as complicated as the "secret keys" was?  And are you ever going to tell us?

Rhett (Shahbaz) said:
I can't tell you a whole lot, but it was definitely intentional.  Also, no one has ultimately deciphered the code and taken the correct steps.

I think it's a metaphore for Mythical. The city of gold is El Dorado and many other mythical places. So when we put the shoes on, we are mythical ?

(edit: nvm, I havent seen the video about the meaning of the code >.< )

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service