RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Well I was inspired by what you guys have done so far. I have a passion for short films, advertising and related stuff as well and I really wanna pick a tip or two.

What kind of video editing software you guys use? And where do you normally get your ideas for all your videos?

I wanna use media to convey messages as well but still keeping the originality of my own. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Will be much appreciated. (:

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks! What about the idea? How did you guys came up with it? Or its just inside of you.
Aaron, we've been finding creative outlets since we were kids. Whether that was an opportunity to get up in front of class to tell a story, or running for office in high school just so we could address the whole school in a ridiculous speech, we gravitated towards that. The web just represented another place for us to create.
Awesome stuff. Thanks!

Rhett (Shahbaz) said:
Aaron, we've been finding creative outlets since we were kids. Whether that was an opportunity to get up in front of class to tell a story, or running for office in high school just so we could address the whole school in a ridiculous speech, we gravitated towards that. The web just represented another place for us to create.
Oh, to hear those ridiculous speeches... I can almost picture it. Almost.

Rhett (Shahbaz) said:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service