RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 55042

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A co-worker introduced me to GMM a couple of months ago.  Now, I'm completely hooked.

I know where their studio is...in some of the earlier videos they show where it is.

I found them by watching another Youtuber called Brian Hull and he talked about being a fan of Good Mythical Morning and Rhett and Link, so I thought to myself if he likes it maybe I will like it too. I watched a few off their videos and I was hooked and now I'm proud to call myself a Mythical Beast!

Belly Button Video, then the Bacon, and then the show and then before I knew it I had binged watched every season up to 2015 or so and have been a faithful Mythical Beast ever since. 

I was working in canada for 18 months and not really being into youtube, when my friend told me about these great guys who had thier own show, at first I shrugged and said youtube just isnt my thing. I bit the bullet as the saying goes,  an i had never laughed so hard. I have been a mythical beast ever since. 

I was working in canada for 18 months year ago and not really being into youtube, when my friend told me about these great guys who had thier own show, at first I shrugged and said youtube just isnt my thing. I bit the bullet as the saying goes,  an i had never laughed so hard. I have been a mythical beast ever since and loving being part of such a great community . 

The first episode I've ever watched of Rhett and link was will it taco. I just recently joined kommunity. I hope that i meet them for real or at least make some friends on here.

I stumbled upon one of their videos on YouTube about 2 years ago. I watched a few here and there, and decided to go back to the start. I've long since caught up to the current season.I

t's pretty awesome to be able to watch and enjoy videos of people I'm closer to in age. I understand most of the references in pop-culture.

I can be a little shy at first so be patient with me, once I get comfortable you'll be begging me to shush up. Lol. 

Welcome, Joy.

I feel the same way.  R&L are a little younger than I am, so the pop culture references are great.

I can't remember if it was the first time I saw them but one of the earliest pieces I saw them in was the ERB video where they were the Wright brothers. I didn't become hooked immediately because I have a short attention span and forgot about them for a bit. Then recently I saw someone comment on FB about them and link to a video and I recalled wanting to check them out. I have since then started watching GMM from the start.

I honestly can't remember how I found them, I've been watching for so long now! I remember that I found them through their "Will It" series, but I can't remember how, when, or precisely which video.

OCD the song is so funny

RSS

© 2018   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service