RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59082

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just a suggested video with a clever title and a good thumbnail.

I actually just found them browsing youtube a few weeks ago when I was bored. Pretty much been binge ewatching every night since.

My wife introduced me to GMM. She told me I would love it and she was right.

Found GMM under related videos and binge watched a ton of GMM. I then subscribed once I was done (:

I came across a GMM episode in the "What to watch" section of YouTube a few months back and have been a loyal follower ever since!

My older brother sent me a text one day telling me to check these guys out on YouTube. Said, "It's good clean fun. Perfect to watch with a cup of coffee in the morning and wake up." And that's exactly what is was and I was hooked. The first episode I watched was NeverWet and it blew my mind. :) 

my cousin showed me their "roscoes chicken and waffles" video and one of the GMM episodes (i cant remember which)

I found them by watching a number of their videos, not looking at their channel. But the main video I really enjoyed was '4 Real Cases Of Time Travel'

My sister had her friend over and they were watching videos and laughing. They wanted me to watch a music video of two guys singing a song called OCD song. From then on I kept watching them and now I watch them everyday before school. :)

I found them on youtube when I looked up nerd. vs. geek and watched their rap battles on it. I LOVED IT SO MUCH NOW I AM ADDICTED AAAAGGGGG

I was looking for a new morning show because i don't like the msm and happened to find them. I can't wait for them to take over the morning slots on TV! Look out good morning america! Hello Gmm!!!

I found them some weeks ago via my YouTube recommendations. The video I saw was very funny and I enjoyed it a lot. It was the start of watching all the old episodes... I've still got lots to watch to catch up, but it's a great way to spend some fun time.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service