RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw them on sourcefed a couple months ago and have been watching and living them ever since.

i came across it as a suggestion for another video to wathch and loved it ever since.

I  Stumbled across I am a Thoughtful Guy on Youtube one day and became hooked...

i found rhett and link on youtube when i saw the road trip songs

Somewhere along the line I got linked to one of the videos... probably T-Shirt War. I laughed, probably watched it again, then moved on with my life. Eventually, I got linked to another video, put 2 and 2 together (coming up with 22, naturally) and decided these were some funny dudes.  Then, in February 2013, I was chilling in my hotel room after bombing a job interview and waiting out a rainstorm, just YouTubing the afternoon away, I discovered GMM. And it was like the sun opened up on my world. Except it was still raining outside.

We love Mister  Epic Man watch it often and in the mean time we just happen to see the "Most Complicated Board Games Ever" (must have been recommended or just in the immediate queue on the Xbox YouTube App) and then when the  - How Animals Eat Their Food, Part 2 -  My husband recognized them and said they all were fellow YouTubers - so now we regularly watch Epic Meal Time, The Mythical Show, and my  FAVORITE - Good Mythical Morning!   I now watch almost every day (usually going back to past ones i havent seen too) and will be finding the ear biscuits soon! This was just this past month really! October 2013 - Was finally watching daily around Rhett's Birthday!

well it was a accindent i was on youtube wachin househackers and there thay where so i wached the video and ever since its been part of my daily life

I found Rhett and Link from Smule. I have had magic piano for a while now and the free song of the day was "Dope Zebra" by Rhett and Link. Curious for more, I googled them and now just two years later I am a dedicated Mythical Beast. That was my story. I hope you enjoyed

-FIN

My friend Richard showed me

I'm now a better Mythical Beast

I played Smule magic piano and loved dope zebra. So years later I look them up and see that they are AMAZING

My brother showed me a video and I became a fan :-) .

You know...I do not even recall how I came across these two. But, it doesn't matter because now I am endlessly entertained whenever I log onto the computer!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service