RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it was from trying to find out how the Tupac hologram worked

I found them in 2012 while i was browsing you tube  and found their video caption fails :)

From the episode how kids react to Rhett and Link then I saw all the videos from the finally of season 1

I found them when I was clicking around one day and I saw their video on things found in carry on bags.

Well i first saw their selfie video and i found it funny 

I found them when I was searching for funny songs on YouTube and I found "Rub Some Bacon On It", Then I started watching GMM and I was Hooked on it. I have been watching it for about a month. BTW Love you Rhett and Link!!!! 

friend showed me the breakup song one late Thursday night after bible study. I recognized them from Jelly telly, and was instantly hooked!

I can't remember how I found most of my subscriptions. Just random searching about things I was interested in and I find a channel I like so I subscribe. Since they posted every day, (except Sat and Sun). I started to look at past episodes and got hooked on Rhett and Link. GMM is still my main thing, but I'm watching their music videos now too.

I found them a while ago, but it was when I was bored, looking around youtube and found them. I had come around and seen Dope Zebra a while before with random video searching, but thought nothing of it, and never actually stuck around until I found GMM.

Over time, I just kept watching, but I never really thought about the community until now.

I saw them a long time ago and for some reason didn't like them much. I mean like 2006. Then, youtube kept suggesting them for me, and after a few crossovers with other channels and videos on the sidebar, I got to know them and their sense of humor and just stayed forever.

I've watched a few of their GMM awhile back, but I just marathon-ed a bunch today!!

Hmm.....well long story short i was searching in the desert of the blah side of youtube and came upon the fresh glass of water that was rhett and link and found that i could not stop laughing at some of the things they posted, so i instantly thirsted for more.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service