RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59082

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them when my cousin showed me Rub Some Bacon On It. It was funny so I searched some more videos. Now I'm attached :)

I found Rhett and Link on an episode of Youtuber's React, and only thing I remember was being astounded and slightly jealous that there was someone who's name was Link. I didn't look into them, though, like the silly I was. Later, I watched the Youtube Challenge Challenge (which I found through Sourcefed I believe), but still didn't look into them because I was lazy. Then a few days ago I saw "Rhett hates vomiting with Joe Bereta" and finally decided "okay, I need to see who these guys are." I watched every episode of The Mythical Show and I am currently working my way through Good Mythical Morning, and man oh man I regret not looking into this sooner! Also, I saw the Chuck Testa video like a year ago but I didn't realise until a few days ago that it had any connection to Rhett and Link, so that made my entire life like twenty times better! Yay Rhett and Link! :D

I became addicted to Rhett and Link's videos the day I watched how to take a photo 2 weeks ago. It's pretty lame compared to other ppl's stories, but heck that's how it happened. 

The first video of Rhett and links that I encountered was their drive through folk song. after that, I watched all their videos they released, followed them on their journey across the states ( not literally ) and then watched all of their GMMs every day. I have loyally followed Rhett and Link for a very long time.

I found Rhett and Link when i saw theyre Drive thru folk sonk and completly forgot about the video 10 minutes later until earlier this year i saw a video about optical illusions and i clicked on it, and i watched gmm the first time and they were so inviting and i became hooked because theyre videos make me feel good.

Hi Stephanie,

I found Rhett and Link through their "Star Trek: The Middle School Musical" video. I'm a huge Trekkie, so even though I ignore the Youtube suggestions (they always turned out wrong), I took my chances with this one.  And now I'm here, and I can't believe I didn't find them or hear of them earlier. Well, it seems like they don't have a large fan-base in Czech Republic, even though Rhett visited :-). 

Live long and prosper,

Kira 

Related videos on YOUTUBE.

After a lot of searching on YouTube. I love the internet!

my friend just showed me one time when i went to their house

My friend sent me rub some bacon on it and ive been stuck on R&L ever since

My best friend showed me to Rhett and Link. After that I was hooked.

I found them on the featured part of youtube for their Christmas sweats song and fell into a deep pit of watching all of their videos I could find and I find joy in finding their older works. I hope that they do youtube forever!!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service