RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

How can I thank you for leading me to the magical mist known as Nasal Spray?

When overcome with the worst cold of my life, a song flashed to me through a hallucinationic cold sweat. It sang out to me, "Nasal Nasal Nasal Spray..." 

I hauled my congested bottom the store, and discovered a Magic potion.  Thank you Rhett and Link. How can I repay you for your amazing musical announcer of Public Service?

...also, are you ever going to re-release that album, or convert any of it's content to youtube videos? Some of my favorite work by you is found on that old CD, but it's only available via digital download. I'd love to buy an official copy with a how-to-play poster for those songs as well. 

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glad you like the old stuff....but it's just that...it's old stuff. We won't be revisiting it and we won't be creating a play-along guide (although most of those songs are pretty easy to figure out by ear). Here's to moving onwards and upwards and to new material around the corner!
Rhett (Shahbaz) said:
We won't be revisiting it and we won't be creating a play-along guide.

That's cool too, I'm just glad it's still available on Amazon and a neat find. It was fun to come across a treasure of R&L content that I never knew existed - by all means move forward - NEW CONTENT, HO.

Mostly, I came in to write about how amazing I actually did find Nasal Spray, as I had never used it until I happened to be sick and that song came up on my playlist. Although I had to stop. That stuff is too powerful.

And I did figure out how to play "This song" in only a few minutes. So yeah.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service