Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!
A KBE established and organized by: Table Foster (Therizinorapter) and Marcus Bean (LionelRichieSaur)
Alright Beasts, let's write a story. Each Mythical Beast pitches in a sentence, and another Mythical Beast must reply with another sentence. Got it? Good!
1) Your sentence have to be related to Rhett and Link (or mythicality)
2) No randomness, every sentence must FOLLOW THE STORY.
3) SENTENCES only, the only person able to put in more than a sentence, or less than a sentence is Table Foster (Therizinorapter). This is to eliminate confusion.
4) Nothing in this discussion besides sentences! If you have questions contact Marcus Bean or Table Foster. We'll both accept all friend requests so you can message us :). You may also find us in chat or comment on our walls.
5) YOU MUST REPLY TO THE REPLY BEFORE YOURS, DO NOT REPLY TO THE DISCUSSION REPLY TO THE REPLY BEFORE YOUR OWN, ALL OF THE SENTENCES SHOULD ALL LEAD UP TO THE FIRST SENTENCE.
6) READ THE WHOLE STORY, Not just the one replied to before that.
7) If any of these are broken, your post will be DELETED or DISREGARDED.
*We'll worry about illustrations later, for now, let's write!
9/8: We should start wrapping up the story!
-Marcus Bean and Table Foster.
Replies are closed for this discussion.
Once upon a time, there was a Cockatrice named Belvedere.
Belvedere was very friendly towards other creatures, but since she was a fire-breathing beast, everyone misunderstood her.
Belvedere only wanted a mythical home where she would be accepted and loved.
And finding that she had no bacon to rub on the matter, so it was that one day she set off in search of a magical land of joy and happiness, where she might obtain this legendary item and thus improve her life.
Belvedere's eyes lit up when she saw the commercial on her television, "Got problems? Call the Bacon Hotline!" but when she called the number on the screen, the bot on the other end of the line uttered the words "Rub Some Bacon On It".
A burst of hope appeared in Belvedere's heart, so she went searching again for Baconlandia
So Belvedere decided to enlist the help of the legendary Chuck Norris in locating the mystical Country of Bacon.
Even with all of his awesome fighting skills Chuck Norris could not locate Baconlandia so he sent Belvedere in search of the fabled and revered mythical duo, Rhett and Link.
Since she didnt have any bacon, she cried and cried until.......
DISREGARD THIS POST.
Crap. My thing wouldnt load so it didnt show new comments.. :P
until help came in the form of an army of zombies. than from out of the sky came: rhett and link disguised as super hero and sidekick!