RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Moment of Awesome (Featuring Rhett & Link plus some other special guests)

Hey gang,    Here's my latest video, featuring a guest appearance by Rhett & Link .   THE MOMENT OF AWESOME   ENJOY!   Billy    

Started by Billy Reid

5 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Phillip (The Tickerpod)

The Epic Music?

I was wondering what the epic music in the Epic and Honest Mobile Home Commercial is called, and where I can get it. I've seen many people…

Started by Johannes Granroth

0 May 14, 2011

Read

Hey- Rhett and Link- in case you didn't get a chance to respond to my email: here it is:   Box 4 Box? I have 10k subscribers and 150k views…

Started by Bob Saget

0 Apr 22, 2011

Rhett & Link on Vinyl

I am a record person. and i was thinking the other day about how awesome it would be to listen to Rhett & Link on vinyl! If  Up to This…

Started by Devon Wilcox(Nerdja)

0 Apr 3, 2011

What's your gear?

As in, what kind of cameras do you use to record video, what mics for sound, editing software, that kind of thing. Here, I will make it eas…

Started by Alan Davidson

2 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Link

song and music video request

hey this is miss. hatter and this is an idea for a music video, so how about a song about the fun times and the seriuse times mainly the fu…

Started by Miss. Hatter

0 Sep 14, 2010

What is you mythical beasts entrance music? and tell me why ?

I would like to know what music as a mythical beast would you have to enter a room or a place to ? This came to be as me and a friend (king…

Started by THE Darren ( Flying Monkey )

51 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Bethany Sutton (Labradillo)

Rockabilly 1950s fans

wondered if anyone here was into 50s music and if you'd like to check out a few of my covers that i did recently, let me know if you enjoy…

Started by symon lewis

0 Mar 8, 2010

Please check out this band!

Norwegian band Death by Unga Bunga are releasing their very first album sometime this spring! They have a crazy, fun, 60's inspired sound.…

Started by Mey

0 Mar 2, 2010

Live Kast Soundtrack?

Hey guys! I noticed(as well as some others) that you're using a lot of tracks from Soundtrack Pro. I was just wondering if you could post t…

Started by Maxime Gregoire (Male Banshee)

1 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by JoJo Dodd (Capricious Penguin)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service